Please join us for the virtual Annual General Meeting of the Red Deer – Mountain View Conservative Association featuring an update from our candidate and Member of Parliament Earl Dreeshen.
As per the EDA Constitution, members wishing to participate must RSVP below no later than 7:00 p.m. on Friday January 29, 2021.
ELECTION OF DIRECTORS
Members wishing to stand for election to the board of directors may add their name to the ballot no later than 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday February 3, 2021 by emailing the Returning Officer at [email protected]. There are no nominations from the floor at a virtual AGM.
- Report by the president on behalf of the board of directors
- Presentation of financial statements
- Election of directors
- Presentation of the election readiness plan
- Report from our candidate and Member of Parliament
- Have registered to attend as per the instructions above.
- Be resident in the Federal riding of Red Deer – Mountain View and have held membership in the Conservative Party of Canada for 21 days prior to the meeting;
- If your membership has expired no more than 90 days prior to the meeting than you may renew online at https://www.conservative.ca/.
NOTE: As per the EDA Constitution, registration closed on Friday January 29 at 7:00 p.m.